Throughout the season, players will attain points based on their performances in all league and cup games.
Players will not score points in exhibition or playoff matches.
- Netminders will only score points if they actually play for any part of the game
- Netminders will only be awarded points for the saves they make and penalised points for the goals conceded while they are on the ice. (Empty net goals do not count)
- All Defencemen and Forwards will be awarded / deducted points if they are named on the gamesheet for a fixture, regardless of whether they actually got on the ice.
- If a Defenceman is serving a penalty they will continue to concede points for goals conceded, even if they have been thrown out of the game.
- Players will only be awarded points for a Fighting Major if the penalty received was a 5-minute major for ‘fighting’ on the gamesheet.
- All scorers will be based upon gamesheets and all points awarded will be final.
- For multi goal and assist bonuses this can only be applied to the first three of an individual game. Players won’t receive a further bonus for 6 goals or assists.
- Penalty shootout goals / assists will not count for the purposes of point scoring.
- Netminder saves will be defined by the number of shots taken on that netminder’s goal during any one game.